Form & Funktion

Form and Funkton is yet another design editorial, a bloggology, the rantings of a designer on design as it relates to trends, usability, society, and inner space.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Let's PLAY!





This product was made for my brother who is -- part lego lover, part techno geek, and part home improvement nut. Perhaps he feels that he's moved on from legos to the cool stainless steel toys to fully embrace this product. I know the adult decorator in him is saying, "Will it go with my sophisticated Restoration Hardware chair?" I think it's kick-ass cool! Made from a biodegradable green material called ARPO, the configurations are limited only by your imagination. PLAY comes in 6 exciting colors: pink, gray, black, white, orange, and yellow. When you get bored, just reassemble!

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' it! Totally K-A-C ("kick"-bad word-"cool").

 

Post a Comment

<< Home